Season tickets will go on sale this Monday (8/7/17).
The Goose Creek High School Athletic Department is again offering an all sports pass for the 2017-2018 school year. The pass will only include home athletic events. The pass cannot be used for any fundraiser, tournament, or play-off contest.
Student All Sports Pass: $55.00 – This includes any student from 1st grade through 12th
Adult All Sport Pass: $80.00 – This includes graduates up to age 60
Adult All Sports Pass: 95.00- This includes one reserved seat at all outdoor athletic events.
Family Pass All Sports Pass: $155.00 – This is limited up to 4 passes (Must provide list of family members. Additional family members will cost $20.00 per person Participants must be in the immediate family (ex: Mother, Father, Brother and Sister)
Reserve Seat: $25.00 per seat (Must purchase an athletic pass)
Varsity Football season tickets: $55.00 (Includes 1 Reserved Seat per ticket.)
• The pass cannot be used for any fundraiser, tournament, or play-off contest.
• Misuse of pass may result in forfeiture of money and loss of pass for a calendar year.
• In most cases, a picture ID will be needed to enter each event.
• The pass will admit an attendee once per event.
• If you leave, you must pay to re-enter.
• Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
• Children 5 and under are admitted free of charge
• Tickets go on sale August 3rd through the Goose Creek Athletic Department
• These prices will not be adjusted at any point during the year.
Reserve Parking: $40.00 per car